Approximately 75% of Americans are worried about retirement, according to recent research from the Harris Poll. You may have questions such as:
- Will there I have enough money for a comfortable retirement?
- What will happen if I have significant health trouble?
- Is my investment strategy right for my goals?
- Should I pay off my mortgage before retiring?
- How much spending money will I have after my tax obligations?
One of the worst things to do is retire and then realize you aren’t properly prepared for it.
Retirement planning is essential to avoid stress and have the lifestyle you desire when you are finished working. We help many people plan when and how they can retire. Making wise tax decisions is important, but just one part, of a comprehensive planning process we guide you through.
The stages of retirement planning usually include:
- Starting out - Get help prioritizing savings and setting financial goals.
- Building wealth - Optimize your retirement strategy and save more.
- Getting ready to retire - Create an income plan and prepare for retirement.
- Living in retirement - Manage your retirement portfolio and make smart tax decisions so it can last.
Wherever you are in the process, we can assist. Our experts can help you proactively plan for the life you want in your later years.
It's never to early to start planning for retirement. Contact us today and we'll help get you on the right track.