Helping our manufacturing clients stay ahead of the curve is what we do best. Whether you’re looking to control costs or expand geographically, we’re ready to be part of the solution. Our firm specializes in manufacturing accounting and consulting services, and we’ve helped various types of manufacturers succeed.
The manufacturing industry is marked by changing regulations, economic conditions, supply costs, and competition. While keeping up with what’s new can be a major undertaking, keeping on track to hit profit goals can present yet another set of challenges.
Acting as both your accountant and consultant, we go beyond traditional tax and audit services to work as an integral part of your business. We help you implement profit enhancing solutions and stay aware of marketplace changes headed your way.
Our specialized manufacturing accounting and consulting services include:
- Cost accounting (for reporting and/or pricing purposes)
- Developing new and/or improved product lines
- Expanding geographically
- Increasing profit and margins
- Boosting operating efficiencies
- Controlling costs and outside risks
- Establishing disaster prevention and recovery processes
- State and local tax consulting manufacturer’s credit
- Strategies for minimizing taxes, including estate and financial planning
- Employment tax credits related to plant, distribution and administrative employees
With years of experience, our dedicated team of professionals provides timely and thoughtful advice to help you improve your bottom line. If you’re looking to grow your manufacturing business strategically and profitably, Anderson, Folkoff & Company is ready to help you.
Contact us today to meet with one of our experts.